Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What NOT to Say to Your Spouse

Posted by   + Show Post

Whatever!!
Often our spouses know the exact words to set us off and use them
just to tick us off!

What's the one thing your man says that most annoys you?  What's the one thing you can say to your SO that makes him crazy?

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (41-50):
LOswald0314
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Lol! I honestly can't think if what my DH says that annoys me right now! He' been deployed for 9 months so those things slip your mind....I'm sure a few weeks after he's home it'll come back to me.

LancesMom
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM

OMG I do the thing about the dishes.... I ask him to put them away and then go around reputting everything where they belong.

What I don't get is why after living in this house for 10 yrs now he doesn't know where everything goes??

powow65
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM
If I forgot what he said to me & I'll say, "what? Or huh?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOwl
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:14 AM

that is what happens in this house... I ask anyone what they want to eat and I get 'food' as a responce. makes me want to go buy a bag of dog food and serve that.

Quoting dusky_rose:

LOL! Funny video... I hate when I ask what my DH wants to eat and he says "food". Can he be more vague?

lilmanmason
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM
My husband to my son... who is now 7 months old, but this started day one... "It's not that bad" whenever he was crying or fussing. I don't know why, but it gets the eye roll from me.
piggy11721
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:30 AM

"But my step mom submitted to my dad". Good thing I am not his step mom! Lmbo....and he is joking btw.

cgbneb
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Mine is when i ask him something and get in a minute or hold on. Then it takes him n hour to do what i asked by then ive already got it done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laceymom08
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM
My husband and I are going through a divorce (his choice not mine not what I want) he constantly telling me he is going after custody and I will never see my kids again. Thatbis the one thing not to say to me. It'll start a fight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM

This is a good point. It doesn't irritate me, but it is amusing in a way. How can he not know where the casseroles that we use several times a week go.

Quoting LancesMom:

OMG I do the thing about the dishes.... I ask him to put them away and then go around reputting everything where they belong.

What I don't get is why after living in this house for 10 yrs now he doesn't know where everything goes??

momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM

We do this alot.We fight a lot.Anything sets each other off

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)