Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What NOT to Say to Your Spouse

Posted by   + Show Post

Whatever!!
Often our spouses know the exact words to set us off and use them
just to tick us off!

What's the one thing your man says that most annoys you?  What's the one thing you can say to your SO that makes him crazy?

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (51-60):
fortheboys1218
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM
what do you want from me I am just a guy !
elwalters77
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM
What did you do all day? (with a condescending tone, as if I did nothing all day!)
bwsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Oh my .. i could write a book on things dh says or does .. granted me being pregnant has made it super easy for him to annoy me .. and hes ruined(sp) many of our date weekends by just not understanding .. the last one was when he told me i could pick out the food .. i picked olive garden .. mind you im pregnant .. thats what i was craving .. so we go and i get the little coaster thing that buzzes .. and he was upset that i didnt ask him if he wanted to wait .. i was like what !?! .. i thought i was allowed to pick the food .. needless to say i took the coaster back and we ate sandwiches at home .. Just because i was so upset .. then he didnt understand why i was crying and says i always cry .. HELLO im like 8 months pregnant .. and you just got mad over the one thing i wanted to eat .. because instead of saying honey i dont want to eat here you made up an excuse about i didnt ask you if you wanted to wait .. SMH ..

bwsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Also i very rarely get a thank you honey... instead i hear about how he works his 8 and 12 hour shifts .. and i do nothing .. i would love to do nothing.. really i would but i have 3 kids to take care of a home to run and bills and shopping ect to do while hes at work/sleep .. Like i told him I cant wait to see the nothing he does when im in the hospital having our child and hes got 3 others to take care of at home !!

MissBee7
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM
"I'm so tired"
Threes.Company
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Hmmm...  It just annoys me when he says I "always break things" whenever I have an accident of some sort.  Yet, when he accidentally breaks something, it's totally no big deal.  It drives me nuts.

dusky_rose
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM

LOL Or heat up a can of dogfood and call it "stew".

Quoting MomOwl:

that is what happens in this house... I ask anyone what they want to eat and I get 'food' as a responce. makes me want to go buy a bag of dog food and serve that.

Quoting dusky_rose:

LOL! Funny video... I hate when I ask what my DH wants to eat and he says "food". Can he be more vague?

Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:00 AM
"What more do I have to do?!" He works and I stay home, so if I ask him to take the trash out or the dogs out...that's the response I get.
inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:50 AM

When he says "where's my" (insert everything he owns)..It always makes my think of that joke about women having homing beacons in their uterus to locate all the lost stuff in the house..LOL!! 

corrinacs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM
We would have more money if you stop spending it all....(right after he purchases something like a game console).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)