Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Once a bird flew into my head . . .

It's true.  I was driving down the road, window open, listening to music. 

All the sudden, something smacked me in the head . . . I turned and looked, expecting to see a piece of trash or something . . . and there was a bird in the backseat of my car!

True story!

Tell me something strange that's happened to you!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Replies (11-19):
GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I had a chipmunk get into my townhouse once.  I got a live mouse trap from the animal humane society & caught it & let it go outside somewhere.

NearSeattleMom
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Quoting babyboxfish:

Man I get dive-bombed by birds and it's horrifying.  That's pretty funny though.  Was the bird dead or?

The bird was totally fine!  I was freaked out, though.  I drove to my stepmom's work (I was only 17 when this happened) and she opened up the hatch-back of the car and away the bird flew . . .

peaches_04
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Yeah for.not killing it

Quoting GwenMB:

I had a chipmunk get into my townhouse once.  I got a live mouse trap from the animal humane society & caught it & let it go outside somewhere.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Yesterday at 10:57 AM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Where did it go?

Please tell me you found it. This is gonna drive me crazy all day.

Also, I hope you moved!

Quoting peaches_04:

The really strange part though was id just gotten home from work and put a pot pie in the microwave and they made us evacuate
When i got home finally my pot pie was gone;(

slightlyperfect

SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Yesterday at 10:57 AM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:24 AM

All I'm gonna say is that child-safety locks in the back of cars were invented because of me.

slightlyperfect

peaches_04
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Never found it and yes we moved...not right away though

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Where did it go?

Please tell me you found it. This is gonna drive me crazy all day.

Also, I hope you moved!

Quoting peaches_04:

The really strange part though was id just gotten home from work and put a pot pie in the microwave and they made us evacuate

When i got home finally my pot pie was gone;(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM

LOL  Wow...that would have scared me to death!  lol  The only strange thing I can think of is this....we live kind of out in the country....barely....lol....and I was driving down the road and a turkey flew into the side of my truck!!!!  Put a little dent in it and scared the daylights out of me!!!!  They aren't little!!!   LOL   :)

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Freaky!

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:06 PM

That's crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)