Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Are You Living a Mad Life? Tell us for a chance to win a $250 Target Gift Card WINNER ANNOUNCED

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Mad Life group, where you can enter for a chance to be the lucky mom to win a $250 Target Gift Card in the Mad Life Sweepstakes. 

How do I enter the sweeps? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Mad Life Group. All you have to do to enter is join the Mad Life group and create a qualifying post during the sweepstakes period.  

What's a qualifying post? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Mad Life Group.

How often can I enter? 
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often!

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts December 1, 2012, and ends December 31, 2012. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited.  Click here for Official Rules.

congratulations      ....and the WINNER is....   

4kidz916

You have won a $250 Target gift card!

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Replies (231-240):
jerylt
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

It's that crazy holiday time.

acrogodess
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM

$250 Target gift card would definitely help assauge the madness in my life. We are about to move. We need new pillows, a set of new plates&bowls, a set of glassware, and some oven pans. This would totally help. Good luck everyone.

goatmom4
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:19 PM

hi   i am respoding to a post          hi   sick over christmas  and my grandma   died         not fun    recovering though and have off work for a few days                 cat

goatmom4
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:19 PM

BUMP!

sarahangelia
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Things are always mad here with 2 toddlers!

Avajay2
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Oh most definitely living a mad life. With 4 kids who wouldn't be?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MarissaE
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:22 AM

CHAOS IN THIS HOUSE WITH 10 KIDS 7 BELONG TO MY SISTER WHO IS STAYING WITH US FOR AWHILE WISH ME GOOD LUCK THESE NEXT TWO WEEKS

God Bless
sdillman82
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM
This would be so wonderful!
rickgoddesss
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I live a Mad life, I try to juggle a newborn baby, appointments, job search, making my other half comfortable after he comes home from work, its hard being a mom, housekeeper, and good spouse with a disabitity..

Mpiggy4u
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hi i feel like I am almost pulling out my hair daily cause so hard to communicate with our some he has just been test for frustratedautism and so hard to try talk to him get do stuff so don't get upset

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN