Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Panic attacks....

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 59 Replies

Have you ever had one?  I did back a few years ago when I separated from dh.  They are very scary.  So last night my son has one and it scared the crap out of him.  We weren't sure what it was.  I had a suspicion but still with the chest pains and breathing issues he was having we needed to go be sure.  So I was in the ER with him and got home after 3 am and then had to get up and come to work.  Ugh....lol  I look and feel a little like crap today!  lol 

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Aww mama :( :(.  I have definitely had those late night in the hospital and only to return to work the next day....ours wasn't due to anxiety attacks, but still tiring :(

I used to have them a lot when I was in college....and when I was goign through infertility treatments actually :/.  Those were my roughest times.

Doing better now :).  I think my gall bladdar is finally breaking though.

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Aww sorry momma. I have had one and they are not any fun

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I get them all the time.I am on zoloft.I have had them for 15 years.So sorry your ds is dealing with them.Its scary and I know how he feels.Hugs!

HisSweetheart07
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Yup I get them when things get overwhelming or if I'm in a huge crowd with no way out.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I'm glad you're doing better with those!!  They ARE awful for sure.  Your gall bladder....ugh...been there myself.  You should get it checked out now if you can.  I didn't realize what was happening to me and boy did it make me sick until I got it out.  Keep us posted on that!!  Hope you have a good day!   :)

Quoting corrinacs:

Aww mama :( :(.  I have definitely had those late night in the hospital and only to return to work the next day....ours wasn't due to anxiety attacks, but still tiring :(

I used to have them a lot when I was in college....and when I was goign through infertility treatments actually :/.  Those were my roughest times.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Thank you!!  You know, some people act like they're nothing to have but they are a big deal.  I wouldn't wish them on anyone that's for sure.  lol  I hope you have a great day!    :)

Quoting alliesmom112:

Aww sorry momma. I have had one and they are not any fun

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Thank you!  He'll have to follow up with his reg dr so I'm hoping he will do something for him to help it.   :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

I get them all the time.I am on zoloft.I have had them for 15 years.So sorry your ds is dealing with them.Its scary and I know how he feels.Hugs!

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Aww....I'm so sorry!!  I know that must be SO  hard to deal with!!  Hugs to you girl!!  :)

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

Yup I get them when things get overwhelming or if I'm in a huge crowd with no way out.

corrinacs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Oh I have LOL.  I didn'dt know what was going on.  All I knew is I feel sick most of the time especially after eating :/.  I don't weigh anything and can't gain weight to save my life :/.  And most lately, I've been having these dabilitating abdominal cramps.  Went to see gastro who has sent me thruogh several tests.  Just got results from hidascan which showed my gall bladdar was functioning at 94%, which is really concerning.  

Next steps its test to ensure its not a bacteria causing this.  And if that's negative.......going to surgeon to get this sucker removed.  

So, you said your symptoms got better after having it removed?  Do you ahve to watch your diet at all?  I generally eat healthy (I don't eat MCD's or anything like that AT ALL). But I am increasing my fats and proteins.

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm glad you're doing better with those!!  They ARE awful for sure.  Your gall bladder....ugh...been there myself.  You should get it checked out now if you can.  I didn't realize what was happening to me and boy did it make me sick until I got it out.  Keep us posted on that!!  Hope you have a good day!   :)

Quoting corrinacs:

gmadiane
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I never have, I bet it is scary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)