Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Have you ever had one?  I did back a few years ago when I separated from dh.  They are very scary.  So last night my son has one and it scared the crap out of him.  We weren't sure what it was.  I had a suspicion but still with the chest pains and breathing issues he was having we needed to go be sure.  So I was in the ER with him and got home after 3 am and then had to get up and come to work.  Ugh....lol  I look and feel a little like crap today!  lol 

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Oh wow!  That's a lot.  I'm sorry!!  I hope yours will get better too!!   :)

Quoting mmeredith:

Aww. Poor kiddo. I actually get them quiet a bit. Here lately its at least twice a week.

mmeredith
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Once the holidays are done with it will just be once in a blue moon. I work in retail and it's honestly the worst job ever. I really just can't handle it.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting mmeredith:

Aww. Poor kiddo. I actually get them quiet a bit. Here lately its at least twice a week.

Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Sorry you have had to deal with that and then go to work. I have panic attacks alot especially if someone else is driving.

I hope you got some rest. It's not fun no matter the reason why we are up 1/2 the night. Hugs!

Albond86
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I get them all the time! I have anxiety disorder! It sucks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Again, I'm so sorry.  I know your job has to be stressful.  Most likely it's over worked and under paid.  I feel that way about mine sometimes too!!  lol  Try to hang in there and remember to come here and vent when you need to.  There are some good listeners here!!   :)

Quoting mmeredith:

Once the holidays are done with it will just be once in a blue moon. I work in retail and it's honestly the worst job ever. I really just can't handle it.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting mmeredith:

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Thank  you....I appreciate your kind words.  I hope it's a long long time before you have another one.   :)

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Sorry you have had to deal with that and then go to work. I have panic attacks alot especially if someone else is driving.

I hope you got some rest. It's not fun no matter the reason why we are up 1/2 the night. Hugs!

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I'm really sorry about that.  Do you have any kind of medication you can take for it?  Hugs to you!!   :)

Quoting Albond86:

Turtledoves
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I had a panic attack right before a surgery for ovarian cancer. I was 19, in the hospital bed ready to be taken back, in a room with not a single other person and left there alone for about 20 minutes. I got so scared I started panicking, couldn't breathe, started sweating and shaking and crying. It was horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Albond86
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM
I used to take medication... Don't any more. I have learned to manage it in other ways. I didn't like how the medication made me feel (side effects out weighed the good).

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm really sorry about that.  Do you have any kind of medication you can take for it?  Hugs to you!!   :)

Quoting Albond86:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mmeredith
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Thanks and yes it is. I think for the most part most of the women here are over worked and under paid. Thank you, that means a lot! & I hope your son is doing better now. Did you guys figure out what might have caused it?

Again, I'm so sorry.  I know your job has to be stressful.  Most likely it's over worked and under paid.  I feel that way about mine sometimes too!!  lol  Try to hang in there and remember to come here and vent when you need to.  There are some good listeners here!!   :)

Quoting mmeredith:

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting mmeredith:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN