Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Meet Chuck Nice

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 32 Replies

Chuck Nice is a comedian, TV personality, husband, and father to two kids. He may seem familiar because he's on your TV A LOT... He's a regular contributor to the Today Show, host of HGTV's Home Strange Home, and has also been seen on Vh-1's Best Week Ever, WE TV's Cinematherapy, The CBS Early Show, The Mike & Juliet Show, Tru TV's World's Dumbest Criminals, and more.  Chuck brings a hefty dose of humor to Mad Life discussions, but equally important are his insights and honest reflections on his own crazy life.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinMomma122304
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM

He does look familiar!!  :)

SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Today at 10:57 AM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM

"My wife and I are in love with the same person."

Rock on, Chuck.

I recognized him from Today.

There's a slight level of self-deprecation in his humor that I really appreciate. It's not very overt, but it's there, and I like it.

slightlyperfect

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM

LOL  Love it!  He's too funny!   :)

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Love his humor!

Trixi.VonLace
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Loove him!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

He is funny.

gmadiane
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM

he is funny

bwsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I really like Chuck ! He makes me laugh !

SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Today at 10:57 AM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Aaaaaand he retweeted my tweet, so he's golden now.

slightlyperfect

HisSweetheart07
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Welcome Chuck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)