Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Can flirting go too far? Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck had to say!

Cafe AmyB
Yesterday at 11:38 AM
Advice for Moms Group - CafeMom

Share parenting and relationship advice, recipes, baby names and everything from potty training to weight loss tips.

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  • 56 Replies

Recently, we asked: “How far is too far to go when it comes to flirting with someone other than your spouse?” Some agreed that there is a fine line between innocent flirtation and a dangerous rendezvous. Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck from the Mad Life have to say and then tell us, is there such a thing as “healthy flirtation?” 

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mothervixen
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:05 PM
When it goes beyond flirting to intimate physical contact. That form is even more worse if you're married, engaged, in a serious relationship or just dating.
Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Im the kind of person who thinks it to far to even flirt lol

gmadiane
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I agree

Quoting Leelee1008:

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I really don't think fliriting is ok if you're in a committed relationship.  If it makes your partner uncomfortable that should be your guide as to whats not ok.

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I don't think flirting is ever good for a married person to do with anyone other than their spouse.

bwsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I think its a bad idea to flirt with anyone other than your spouse , or so ..but thats just me ..

4kidz916
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Me too. 

Quoting Leelee1008:

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I've never been one to flirt, so definitely don't flirt with other men now that I'm married.

I think my DH would be upset if he saw me flirting with someone. He's not controlling or jealous, he trusts me completely. I think he would just view it as inappropriate - and he'd think it inappropriate for any married person to flirt with someone they aren't married to.

I have to also say that I wouldn't be happy to see my DH flirting with someone else, either.  I also trust him, but I want any of that type of behavior directed to me, not someone else.

elwalters77
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM
You know, I was a big flirt until I got married. I guess it subsided naturally. Makes sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I agree!

Quoting Leelee1008:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN