Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Can flirting go too far? Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck had to say!

Posted by   + Show Post

Recently, we asked: “How far is too far to go when it comes to flirting with someone other than your spouse?” Some agreed that there is a fine line between innocent flirtation and a dangerous rendezvous. Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck from the Mad Life have to say and then tell us, is there such a thing as “healthy flirtation?” 

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Replies (31-40):
redheadbluesoul
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM
When the person you're flirting with decides to rape you.
peaches_04
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:28 AM
Agree

Quoting MrsRobinson06:

I think if its not something you would do in front of your s/o then it's probably not something you should be doing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Me too

Quoting peaches_04:

Agree

Quoting MrsRobinson06:

I think if its not something you would do in front of your s/o then it's probably not something you should be doing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleK41
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Flirting can lead to other things. I mean if you're thinking of flirting then you're thinking of something right. ;)

dimples18
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:19 AM
According to my fiance, as soon as I say hello to another man. lol
dimples18
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Is that a serious question? I hope it is a joke, because it made me giggle...

BabyTeki
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I have to agree

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I don't think flirting is ever good for a married person to do with anyone other than their spouse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I agree.  I don't think it has anything to do with whether you trust them or not, I think it has to do with what is appropriate and whether there is respect. 

Quoting GwenMB:

I've never been one to flirt, so definitely don't flirt with other men now that I'm married.

I think my DH would be upset if he saw me flirting with someone. He's not controlling or jealous, he trusts me completely. I think he would just view it as inappropriate - and he'd think it inappropriate for any married person to flirt with someone they aren't married to.

I have to also say that I wouldn't be happy to see my DH flirting with someone else, either.  I also trust him, but I want any of that type of behavior directed to me, not someone else.

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Glad others agree :)

Quoting BabyTeki:

I have to agree

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I don't think flirting is ever good for a married person to do with anyone other than their spouse.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I don't think there is such a thing as healthy flirty outside of your SO/DH.  I think it could cause a lot of problems in a relationship

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)