Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can flirting go too far? Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck had to say!

Posted by   + Show Post

Recently, we asked: โ€œHow far is too far to go when it comes to flirting with someone other than your spouse?โ€ Some agreed that there is a fine line between innocent flirtation and a dangerous rendezvous. Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck from the Mad Life have to say and then tell us, is there such a thing as โ€œhealthy flirtation?โ€ 

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Replies (31-40):
redheadbluesoul
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM
When the person you're flirting with decides to rape you.
peaches_04
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:28 AM
Agree

Quoting MrsRobinson06:

I think if its not something you would do in front of your s/o then it's probably not something you should be doing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Me too

Quoting peaches_04:

Agree

Quoting MrsRobinson06:

I think if its not something you would do in front of your s/o then it's probably not something you should be doing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleK41
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Flirting can lead to other things. I mean if you're thinking of flirting then you're thinking of something right. ;)

dimples18
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:19 AM
According to my fiance, as soon as I say hello to another man. lol
dimples18
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Is that a serious question? I hope it is a joke, because it made me giggle...

BabyTeki
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I have to agree

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I don't think flirting is ever good for a married person to do with anyone other than their spouse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I agree.  I don't think it has anything to do with whether you trust them or not, I think it has to do with what is appropriate and whether there is respect. 

Quoting GwenMB:

I've never been one to flirt, so definitely don't flirt with other men now that I'm married.

I think my DH would be upset if he saw me flirting with someone. He's not controlling or jealous, he trusts me completely. I think he would just view it as inappropriate - and he'd think it inappropriate for any married person to flirt with someone they aren't married to.

I have to also say that I wouldn't be happy to see my DH flirting with someone else, either.  I also trust him, but I want any of that type of behavior directed to me, not someone else.

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Glad others agree :)

Quoting BabyTeki:

I have to agree

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I don't think flirting is ever good for a married person to do with anyone other than their spouse.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I don't think there is such a thing as healthy flirty outside of your SO/DH.  I think it could cause a lot of problems in a relationship

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN