Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Can flirting go too far? Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck had to say!

Posted by   + Show Post

Recently, we asked: “How far is too far to go when it comes to flirting with someone other than your spouse?” Some agreed that there is a fine line between innocent flirtation and a dangerous rendezvous. Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck from the Mad Life have to say and then tell us, is there such a thing as “healthy flirtation?” 

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Replies (51-56):
sandbuster
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Quoting LancesMom:

I don't think any flirting is right if your married!

I agree

megberkheimer
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting loisl25:

Flirting goes to far anytime you, 'mean it'. I know that sounds hard to define, but like if you're flirting with someone who's old, or not the right sexual orientation to be a threat to your relationship, it's ok, but if you're flirting with someone becasue you find them hot that's over the line. It's like a form of emotional adultry.

this. i had a retail sales job for years, and sometimes "flirting" helped get results. that was my family's livelyhood. you better damn well believe i played nice with those people to put food on our table. my husband works in healthcare. he "flirts" with his elderly patients to make them feel better and brighten their day a little bit. 

it crosses the line when your intentions stray. say a cute girl that was interested in my husband was flirting back and forth with him, would make me want to beat both their asses. :D

Announcing Rylee Lorraine! Born August 25th, 8:39 AM. Weighing 6 lbs 10 ozs and 18 inches long!
KickButtMama
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Either when it makes those around you uncomfortable, or when physical contact occrs
Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Quoting Leelee1008:

Im the kind of person who thinks it to far to even flirt lol

I agree when it hurts your spouse for sure!

msvel
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM
When there is a kiss and the hands start roaming
Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I think if it is there in conversation, fine, but like they said, if they ask to meet up then there is the line. Or if you are in a social setting, bring your spouse so there is honesty and you are being open.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)