Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Christmas Eve?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM
  • 42 Replies
What do you do? Do you do anything special?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:50 PM
We usually get together with my aunt and uncle. We exchange presents and eat yummy Chinese food. It's really fun and the kids love it! Then we go home and the kids open their Christmas pjs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM
My family christmas eve his christmas day

Church at 11pm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:39 AM

We go out very early in the am to do last minet things. Have a late lunch,came home and bake cookies and drink hot coco in front of the tv.

SlightlyPerfect
I'm not ready.
Today at 9:25 AM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM

We're hosting it this year for the first time!

slightlyperfect

Teeshann
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM

this year my best friend's dad is coming to visit dressed up as santa. then we watch movies, play games. have a fun , easy dinner and koala nogs.

momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM

We have snacks with just us

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM

We go to dinner and the movies.

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

My family always took us out to a nice dinner.  I did that tradition with Christmas Eve lunch the first year I moved here (lunch because we live 50 miles from town), but my husband's family used to have a big family gathering every year on Christmas Eve till his aunt who hosted passed away last year.  We've kind of developed our own traditions.  He usually has to work on Christmas and Christmas Eve anyway, so it's an early night for us.  (We get up at 4 on his work days).

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM

normally we celebrate with my mil but she moved to New Mexico this year.  we are actually having our christmas night ham that night buz my dd has eye surgery the day after christmas and christmas night she's got some surgery prep, like a bath and she has to stay up till midnight to get her last snack in.

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM

We have a get together at my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)