Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Does anyone believe the world is ending?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does anyone believe the world will be ending on December 21st?  Or do you believe the world as we know it will end? any thoughts?

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
jakesgal88
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Pretty sure people were freaking out about Y2K... didn't happen. 6-6-06 and then 9-9-09. I agree with the previous posters. If you're religious, the Bible says that no one but God will know. If you are atheist and believe in science then you also will not believe this. My mom is 56 and said that even her grandma would talk about how end times were near... that has been half a century ago. You can't dwell on it because you have no control over it... so just enjoy what time you do have :).

jconney80
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM
No not one bit. I don't see the point in worrying about it honestly. I really don't understand the whole thing lol. If the world ended all of the sudden we would not be alive to see it so who cares!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms_Angels1960
Yay, our new grand daughter arrived yesterday and she is beautiful
Today at 9:03 AM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:06 PM

No, I do not. I tink it's already been proven that there is just so much more to all of this.

elwalters77
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM

No. That is just crazy nonsense.

GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Ending ... No. Good times ahead... Really good times.

Turtledoves
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Too many amazing things are going to be happening next year for it to end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleolLady
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM

no, I don,t .The only reason the calendar stopped was because the Myans ran out of stone!(lol)

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Do not believe in it.

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:43 PM

No.

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Not really. I thought it was 12-12-12 though that it was ending? Maybe i missed the memo lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)