Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Does anyone believe the world is ending?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does anyone believe the world will be ending on December 21st?  Or do you believe the world as we know it will end? any thoughts?

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Replies (21-30):
brownhoney21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:32 PM

No.God is the only one who knows.And some people will take there own life over this.

MrsRobinson06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM

No, I think its rediculous to think it will end when the Mayan calendar never factored in leap year. Common sense shows that. It's simply that the calendar had to end at some point when they made it.

cara124
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Nope I figure I have enough to worry about . So I'm not going to bother with something no one can prove
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LittleolLady
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:50 AM

no, I do not think it will end onDecember 21st.  I do believe that the world (as we now know it), will undergo some drastic changes in the very neconfusedar future.

Bonita131
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:18 AM

The world was going to end last Oct according to a nut case American preacher &  his end of the world calculations.The gullible believed his bullshit, sold their homes and possessions, quit their jobs,  the day came, and gee, guess what, nothing happened. What was even more hilarious is the nut case preacher said he'd made a mistake in his calculations and the day the world would end would be on such and such date instead. Again, the day came and nothing happened. Seriously.. It amazes me that people are so easily sucked into believing this kind of garbage.

Oh, and if you're taking the Mayan calendar stuff seriously, read the article on the link. It'll make you feel much better.  : )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2068561/Mayan-prediction-world-ending-2012-misreading--just-start-new-era-says-expert.html

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Not at all!

cemcnair
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Um no! Lol! I think it's pretty silly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Not me.

HisSweetheart07
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM

No I don't believe it.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I think we never know when the end of time is.  So it could be possible, but I just don't think we will know when.  It's my husband's birthday too LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN