Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Holiday get togethers....

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:33 PM
  • 44 Replies

Most of us will be going somewhere between now and the 1st of the year most likely.  When asked to bring something what do you like to bring?  I just made a huge container of spinach dip and pimento cheese....one plain and one with jalapenos.  I LOVE pimento cheese that's homemade.  The stuff in the store is NOT very good to me!!  lol  I'm hoping to get some ideas from some of you.  :)

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I'm always the one with the raw vegan dish... They are always super yummy so every gets excited, lol.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Is it something that's easy to prepare?  I love veggies!   :)

Quoting GypsiSky:

I'm always the one with the raw vegan dish... They are always super yummy so every gets excited, lol.

GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM

For me, yes, but I've been doing it for almost 7 years, lol. Around the holidays I usually take pies or cakes (raw vegan made from fruits, nuts and/or veggies)... If I think of something easy to prepare, I will definitely get back to you.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

That is very sweet!!  Thank you!   :)

Quoting GypsiSky:

For me, yes, but I've been doing it for almost 7 years, lol. Around the holidays I usually take pies or cakes (raw vegan made from fruits, nuts and/or veggies)... If I think of something easy to prepare, I will definitely get back to you.

gmadiane
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I am not going anywhere this year but thats ok, my always bring is deviled eggs, I also like to make dips, and something sweet, cookies or fudge

Turtledoves
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I'm a baker. I usually bring pies, cobblers, or cakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I like dips too.  I need to get some new recipes because if you have a couple of good dip recipes you can usually throw something together pretty easy.   :)

Quoting gmadiane:

I am not going anywhere this year but thats ok, my always bring is deviled eggs, I also like to make dips, and something sweet, cookies or fudge

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Yum!!   I love sweets!!  Not a good thing but it's the truth!  lol    :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

I'm a baker. I usually bring pies, cobblers, or cakes.

elwalters77
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I like to bring meatballs. They always go over well.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:19 AM

You're right!  They are always a good thing to bring.    :)

Quoting elwalters77:

I like to bring meatballs. They always go over well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)