Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What makes you choose a store?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is important to you when choosing a store?  location, price, selection or something else?  I always look for a good price but I like a relaxing atmosphere, when a store is so crowded you cant move I cant stand it, I use to like walmart but the one closest to where I live is just too crowded I dread going anymore.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
Wynn0809
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
This...one Walmart is better than another and alot of the time target has what Walmart doesn't and vice versa

Quoting Turtledoves:

Location, selection and price.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sandbuster
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM

location, friendliness of employees, and price are my biggest things I look for.

sandbuster
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Quoting Wynn0809:

This...one Walmart is better than another and alot of the time target has what Walmart doesn't and vice versa

Quoting Turtledoves:

Location, selection and price.

true

My son asked if we could go to a different Walmart last night because the one closest to us is the one with a bad bus ride. 

bwsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Price and availability .. of item i want/need..

HisSweetheart07
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

in order: price, selection, and then price.

Attitude of the staff is super important as well as spacing in the store. I need to be able to move around without running into a thing of clothing!

VintageWife
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Quality and atmosphere
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:02 AM
I like peaceful and polite customers, but I do drudge through Walmart for groceries as they are cheaper. My husband knows I will only put myself through that torture once a week, so if creamer wasn't on the list... He's getting it himself.
hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:04 AM
I have never had a problem with poor service... But Walmart sprays something in the air that brings out the demonic side of many shoppers!

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

in order: price, selection, and then price.

Attitude of the staff is super important as well as spacing in the store. I need to be able to move around without running into a thing of clothing!

Uhura
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Price and Quality.

I won't go to our walmart, the food is never as good, and it's the same price or close to as Dillons. Plus, Dillon's has been around for forever in KS, it buys my loyalty quite easily. You can always count on good quality things from them, and if for some reason there's an issue, they will do their best to fix it.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Location isnt always a factor, i travel an hour to outlets bc the prices are better. I do tend to stick to stores when i know they have good product, and price always comes into play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN