Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What's for dinner tonight 12/12

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM
  • 10 Replies

What's for dinner tonight 12/12

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mmeredith
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:46 PM

We're having crockpot hashbrowns.

I take a bag of the southern style hash browns (frozen), put in crockpot with around two to three cups of water, and then mix a packet or two (depends on your crockpot size) of country gravy mix in a cup or two of milk. (The gravy really helps to make it thick and hearty) I leave in crock pot on low for four hours, then add any milk or water to make right consistency, then add cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and sometimes frozen broccoli (microwaved) to the soup half hour before serving.

gmadiane
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM

home made chicken noodle soup

Wynn0809
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Had buffalo wings for me and pasta for ds1..my 5mth old had green beans and apples lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eqwife
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM

gumbo!!!

sandbuster
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM

My son had waffles with yogurt while I had mashed potatoes.

sandbuster
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Quoting mmeredith:

We're having crockpot hashbrowns.

I take a bag of the southern style hash browns (frozen), put in crockpot with around two to three cups of water, and then mix a packet or two (depends on your crockpot size) of country gravy mix in a cup or two of milk. (The gravy really helps to make it thick and hearty) I leave in crock pot on low for four hours, then add any milk or water to make right consistency, then add cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and sometimes frozen broccoli (microwaved) to the soup half hour before serving.

Sounds yummy

aimee091712
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Sausage, cheese and crackers..... Christmas gift we got in the mail
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Well since I was at a party that I also helped out with I had a mish mash of stuff.  lol  I had scallops wrapped in bacon, cold shrimp, cresent rolls with hollandaise sauce and asparagus and bacon, fruit, spinach dip......a ton of food!!  Back to the treadmill tomorrow.  lol

bwsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:59 PM

We had pizza since i had a late dr appt ..

MrsRobinson06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM

We had spaghetti.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)