Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

How do you handle the scramble of life? Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck had to say!

Posted by   + Show Post

Previously we asked you, "How do you handle the scramble of life"?

We wanted to know if you were always in a constant struggle to balance everything in your life.

The Mad Life panel discusses this issue and shares their thoughts.

How are you handling all the curve balls that life has to offer?

by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Replies (41-50):
KristinRox
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Im kind of like you. Im a go with the flow kind of girl for the most part. 

Quoting dusky_rose:

I take everything in stride. Some things are more stressful than others, but I figure that I am not seeing the big picture that is life and try to go with the flow for the most part. I'm just thankful that I have a partner to hold my hand through the difficult times.

JOIN US ON:

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM

By relying on Christ and not myself.  Buying taking advantage of what the Lord provides us through his Holy Spirit and Holy Mother.

Kmakksmom
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I just don't sweat the small stuff.

copperswifey
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I do Zumba or get on here and wind down :)

RobynS
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I used to be a list-maker (obsessively) and then for some reason, I just stopped. Lately, I'm getting back to lists and charts and it seems to be helping.

RobynS
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Same here! A good workout always helps. Zumba is my FAVE!

dancing

Quoting copperswifey:

I do Zumba or get on here and wind down :)

RobynS
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Oh, and my highlighters are my friends!! My calendar is a crazy rainbow!!

RobynS
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I had to laugh at the idea of a "not-do" list! LOL But seriously... something that can ease your mind is to make a list at the end of the day of everything you DID do. That helps you get a sense of accomplishment rather than beating yourself up about what you DIDN'T get done.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Deep breathing is awesome!

Quoting gmadiane:

I dont let myself get stressed, deep breathing and a positive attitude works for me

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Quoting RobynS:

I used to be a list-maker (obsessively) and then for some reason, I just stopped. Lately, I'm getting back to lists and charts and it seems to be helping.

Making lists helped me a lot when I used to work.  I need to get back to this.  I need to put 'find Mom calendar/organizer' on my to-do list for today.  I've had a good one in previous years (although I didn't use it as much as I should have).  Even just having one I can use to meal plan & keep track of what meat I have would be helpful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement