Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

How do you handle the scramble of life? Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck had to say!

Posted by   + Show Post

Previously we asked you, "How do you handle the scramble of life"?

We wanted to know if you were always in a constant struggle to balance everything in your life.

The Mad Life panel discusses this issue and shares their thoughts.

How are you handling all the curve balls that life has to offer?

by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Replies (51-55):
wandep
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I try to knit and read when I'm stressed.
Heather2001
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I take short timeouts to recharge and do things I enjoy.  Like read, crochet, photography, take a bath.  I am also lucky that I can lean on my hubby and rely on him to pick up the household slack so it's not all resting on me.

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Since the holidays are over I am trying to normalize our daily life a little bit more. I like to take things slow and really plan less things during the week or drop down to one errand day a week. The rest of the time is spent at home doing whatever we like.
heather4511
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I dont have any vacation time at my job unfortunately...also no money for a vacation!!
Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
I agree that we 'choose' to be crazy busy. I would love to just spend more time at home with my kid. I would also love to make that "To-Not-Do" list. That is actually a great idea.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)