When you're a mom sometimes getting the sleep you need is tough. Today's challenge is to a make a plan to get a better night's sleep.
Here are tips that will help you sleep better:
- Stick to a schedule and go to sleep at the same time every night.
- Avoid naps.
- Avoid watching TV, eating, and discussing emotional issues in bed
- Keep the bedroom comfortable.
- Exercise at some point during the day.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Avoid alcohol before bedtime.
- Try a little white noise or waterfalls when you are falling asleep.
- Don't let your mind wander to what's stressing you during the day.
What are your biggest obstacles to getting a good night's sleep? What time do you usually go to bed at night?