Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.
so i walk n on my s/o talkin 2 his friend which is my cousin & i hear my s/o say somethin about my brother when he seen me he gave this look & changed the subject later when iaskd what was said he said he was talkn about how my 6yr old is like my brother.. He was referring to my 6yr old being gay and he isnt i was pissed i would never say anuthing like this about his kids. Grr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Replies (11-16):
cristalf060812
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM
its just1 of those things i guess u had to hear it for urself to completly understand where im coming from. But anyways thanks again for listening.. My s/o did apologies 4 talkn about my son he understands y i was upset

Quoting cristalf060812:

my son looks up 2 my s/o. His suppose 2 b there stepdad. He shouldn say things like he did 2day especially about a 6yr old. Im ok with my brother being bi i still love him if my son turns out bi or gay ill still love him that will never change his my son. He wouldn like it if i talkd like this about his kids

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dedicatedmom02
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM

You need to check him honey. Put him in his place because he is out of line.

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Sorry  :(.

MrsRobinson06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM

That wouldn't be cool in my home. Your brother and your children were in your lives before he was.

brownhoney21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:52 PM

If a man can not accept my kids as thy are I will not be with him.

jconney80
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM
I'm sorry he hurt your feelings =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)