ever feel like you have a tough time juggling everything in your life? Do you stress about not getting everything done? Today's challenge develop a plan to strike the perfect balance in your life.
Here are some tips to help you balance family, friends, and work:
- Determine your own standards.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Make a family calendar.
- Try to have a date night with your partner once a month.
- Create time for yourself.
- Designate some time each week to check in with family and friends.
- Be flexible and forgive yourself if you can’t get everything done.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
What is your biggest obstacle to balancing things in your life? Is there an area of your life that you feel you needs more attention? When was the last time you did something for yourself?