Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Anyone else have them?Do they cause problems in your marriage?Mine is to the point I want a divorce

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Replies (21-24):
SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Not me, here's a bump.

Kmakksmom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I have 2...a boy *23* and a girl *21*.  We don't talk to them ever.  They both are very mentally unstable.  My husband wasn't allowed in their lives by his ex inlaws after his first wife died.  They grew up without him in their grandparents' home and the grandparents beat them, sexually abused them and the grandparents watched as they made the stepkids beat and sexually abuse others, including animals.  It was horrible, and they blame my husband for not helping them get out.  What they don't know although my husband has tried to tell them is that their grandparents didn't want him *a relatively normal guy* to be around them so they had a restraining order against him all their lives.  :(

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:08 AM
My stepson lives with his mom in another state!
Good luck so sorry!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellynh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I have 3. Joining SMC has helped me a ton. I didn't have to be super stepmom and however DH chooses to parent his kids is okay. I stepped back and my stress over them is nil. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN