Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Wednesday?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

How are you doing? What did you do today?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wandep
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I had a dentist apt and it ended up being an ear/sinus infection so I have antibiotics to take  now. MIL and I went shopping at Dillards, had lunch at Jason's Deli, JCP, and CVS. I also went to Curves and exercised for 30 mins. Now I'm home trying to relax a bit before I start supper for hubby and I. The kids are at my parents house for the rest of this week. Kinda quiet without them here.

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I worked. I went to lunch with my friend and then we went to the mall.

abra
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Doing well over here! Doing laundry right now, took some fresh eggs from our chickens to our neighbors, baked some bread, made a table hammock for my kids ala pinterest! In about 20 minutes I need to start dinner, but right now I'm taking a minute to chill out and drink some water and see what's going on here! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM

didn't do much today.  Watched a mini marathon of Private Practice and just chilled.

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Me and my DD went to the mall! Victoria's Secrets Semi-annual Sale. I took her to the Pink store! And then I went to V.S. for me!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)