Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Friday's Plans?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 16 Replies

How are you? What are you doing?

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Today is my 43rd birthday....mil and I are off to WW for our weigh in day. Then a little shopping and lunch at newk's. Tonight hubby and I are going out to eat japanese food at one of those restaurants that cooks in front of you. The kids will be home tomorrow from staying at their grandparents all week. Y'all have a great day!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Getting my hair done later today finally, Yay!
Maybe some house work too :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Happy Birthday to you!
Sounds like a terrific day & evening planned!
Have fun & enjoy your specical day :)

Quoting wandep:

Today is my 43rd birthday....mil and I are off to WW for our weigh in day. Then a little shopping and lunch at newk's. Tonight hubby and I are going out to eat japanese food at one of those restaurants that cooks in front of you. The kids will be home tomorrow from staying at their grandparents all week. Y'all have a great day!

pampire
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

We're driving out to the coast to look at a piece of property.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I have a lot of laundry to do and I want to play with the kiddos as it's almost time for the one to go back to school.

pampire
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

happy birthday

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Yard work

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Happy Birthday!  Hope you have a great day!

Quoting wandep:

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM

happy birthday

Quoting wandep:

aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Happy birthday!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)