Ask Joanie: Is Divorce Ever Good for Kids? SWEEPS WINNER ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to our mom, aneela, for winning the sweepstakes!
The Mad Life Panel tackles a tough question: Is divorce ever good for kids?
We're thrilled that Mad Life's very own Joanie Robach, will be joining us in the group to answer YOUR questions on this important topic, and to share her personal observations and experiences!
Check out the Mad Life episode below, then ask Joanie your questions. Joanie will be joining us next week to share her answers! Every member who submits a question in the replies below will be entered to win a $50 Target gift card!
Thanks for joining us, Joanie!
Click to learn more about Mad Life panelist, Joanie Robach.
Joanie's answers begin HERE
- The Ask Joanie giveaway starts 1/7/13 at 12pm (ET) and ends 1/20/2013 at midnight (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/21/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.