Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Anyone else still losing their mind post holiday season?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

I feel like a basket case lately. I can never remember where I put anything. The house is still a mess from rearranging with the Christmas tree and decorations. I feel so out of whack! AHHH. Please tell me I am not alone! :]

confused

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
luckythreemom
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM

You are not alone. I am still trying to get all of the normal things back into place, and catch up on house work

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:10 PM

It feels never ending!! :[

Quoting luckythreemom:

You are not alone. I am still trying to get all of the normal things back into place, and catch up on house work

luckythreemom
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Absolutely. Christmas Break ends for my kids on Monday, and we have been going the entire time. They should call it the Christmas Rat Race

Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM

not alone! I am feeling the same way. And now on top of that, I am starting to feel sadness b/c Christmas is over! lol

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I am with you there.  Nothing happened the way we planned it this Christmas break and it has us all out of whack and in a crazy mess.  To top that off I still have sick kids.  Ugh.  Hugs to you!

Juniper53098
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I have no room for anything with the tree up....

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Getting better though :)

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:28 AM
I am not at lost from Christmas but I put my wedding set down last Saturday and completely can't find em! Its driving me crazy! I am really hurt&confuse is to why I can't find them??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)