Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Couples and Privacy: Where Do You Draw the Line?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some couples feel they need to share everything with each other. Others feel there should be some things you keep secret from your spouse.

Sex and Relationship Expert Ian Kerner joins the Mad Life team to weigh in on this revealing conversation!

Do you and your spouse share everything?

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (211-220):
Sisteract
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Yes
MsBlueBelle
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I am single, so I share everything ONLY with my service dog.
mrswillie
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM
We share everything
Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:05 AM
for the most part yes
vixen42
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM

he can have my passwords but as for doing number 2 thats private and unless there was a reason like illness its not happening

Deirdre39
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM
No we need our own space and time
copperswifey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM
We are both open books. Neither one of us has passwords on our phones. We actually have one email address that we both use. I figure if you have nothing to hide then who cares. :)
copperswifey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM
LOL We don't feel the need to share everything but at the same time we don't hide anything either. We are open books. He is free to look at all my stuff and I am free to look at all his things. I really don't feel the need to snoop all the time. It's boring lol
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM

He doesn't with me. I tend to share more with him, but there are health problems that I delay telling him about until I can't stand to not tell him anymore.

arpazia
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM
This. He can have access to everything from pw to purse.

Quoting vixen42:

he can have my passwords but as for doing number 2 thats private and unless there was a reason like illness its not happening

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)