Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Couples and Privacy: Where Do You Draw the Line?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some couples feel they need to share everything with each other. Others feel there should be some things you keep secret from your spouse.

Sex and Relationship Expert Ian Kerner joins the Mad Life team to weigh in on this revealing conversation!

Do you and your spouse share everything?

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (221-230):
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:28 PM
We share everything, and we're both comfortable with that. If you have to ide things...then there's a problem.
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM
When my backwas injured, DH had to help me with everything, and I mean everything, and it brought us closer. I trust him with everything. We share passwords, too. I think it's whatever works, and this works for us.
GagaNTattooS
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM
My phone i pad and computer are mine convos with my ex about our son that he never sees are mine i share if it will have some affect on us but it rarely does.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kalic0
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM
The bathroom door is open when it is only the immediate family because we have two kids still potty training and it helps encourage them. We do share our computer passwords but not our phone or e-mail ones.
kitty8199
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:34 PM
I don't expect passwords. I'd never go through his stuff.
I'm not going to hide my phone putting in my unlock code. He can see, i don't care. Not hiding anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakitty777
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

So he will poop in front of you and not wipe? what does he do close the door just on the wiping part or just not wipe?? That is weird.

Personally I dont want to see or smell my man pooping. I wont even go in the bathroom for a while after he has been in there. I don't poop in front of him either. That is just nasty. And the whole women saying " we share everything isn't that great!!" like you're the bobsy twins or something- that is B.s and I bet there are things your man is Not sharing even though you are sharing everything and think he is.  There is nothing sexy about being "best friends" with your guy. That is why he has a male best friend! and that is why men cheat because the mystery is gone and who wants to sleep with someone who is like a pal?  Think about it ladies!

Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I think we share a lot. Like we have each others passwords, but we are not keeping an eye on each others stuff. We trust each other and we don't think it is weird that we know each others passwords. Hell, it is easier that way if say I need him to go into my email to send me something.
conweis
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM
I am more secretive but I know everything about him
MeredithTanner
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM
So he will poop in front of you and not wipe? what does he do close the door just on the wiping part or just not wipe?? That is weird. Personally I dont want to see or smell my man pooping. I wont even go in the bathroom for a while after he has been in there. I don't poop in front of him either. T
GagaNTattooS
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Nope and I don't want too. Nor do I need to know
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN