Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Couples and Privacy: Where Do You Draw the Line?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some couples feel they need to share everything with each other. Others feel there should be some things you keep secret from your spouse.

Sex and Relationship Expert Ian Kerner joins the Mad Life team to weigh in on this revealing conversation!

Do you and your spouse share everything?

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (51-60):
aimhawk
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I personally feel like there should never be boundaries on sharing in a relationship. We share everything and have a very happy healthy relationship.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Pretty much.

I mean he doesnt wear my underwear but ill wear his clean.

But ill poop and talk to him.

I use the bathroom with my door wide open
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Myboysmom08
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM

We don't share passwords - although I have been on his FB page and he on mine  - he gives me his email password when necessary and we DEFINATELY DO NOT share the bathroom - altho - a couple of times we have had to have conversations while in indecent situations - lol!!!!  I guess timing is everything.

Bek22
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:44 PM
We have each others passwords for certain things. I don't know his ATM pin because I don't need it, plus we share the same bank accounts. We pee in front of each other, shower together every morning, but no pooping. I just don't see the point in doing that.
boppysmom2007
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM
We share everything sometimes with 2 boys if u need a privite conversation that can't wait bathroom is the only place u can talk lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM

We share everything but I've never actually logged into any of his personal accounts............I think we tell eachother incase we forget & just so there is no secrets LOL!

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM

If you cant share everything with your spouse than who can you share things with? I dont see why not to share everything with your spouse. I am not married or in a relationship, but I would want to feel like I am the person that knows my spouse the best and vice versa, so the best way to do that is to be completely open. 

katinahat
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM

We share literally everything. It works for us :)

Briyawna
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

He knows some of my passwords (probably doesn't remember them) and I know some of his.. we have a door closed policy for pooping though LOL

tiarra7022
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM

We know all the passwords and the door is normally open for the bathroom. We think its great to share everything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)