Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.
Whats Monday's agenda?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Replies (31-39):
aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Thank you

ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Oh yeah!!

Quoting wandep:

gotta watch big bang theory tonight special episode

Quoting ScrChk23:

New shows on CBS to watch

JennMcBride
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Dh started his new job today, I cleaned house and took the baby to the Dr
Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Oh what happen?

Quoting aidensmomma508:

I'm resting my ankle son is off to school hubby is working. Tonight well probably make supper 

Heather2001
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Fiction.  It's more for myself to say I finished something substantial than anything else, really.

Quoting wandep:

what kind of book are you writing?

Quoting Heather2001:

Work on my book, clean my dirty house, edit some pictures, work on my DD's reading lesson.

BabyTeki
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Baths for kids, shower for mom, visit from my sister, pick up SIL from testing, Walmart run, clean, cook meals, clean, get everyone to bed, play on cm til the nyquil takes effect
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I had 1 child in daycare today.  I baked a loaf of grain free bread and did lots of laundry.  Tonight, I had choir rehearsal and recorded some Relay for Life money that came in so I can turn it on at tomorrow night's meeting.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Thanks,
It was really cold (high of 20) but we made it :)

Quoting wandep:

have fun walking!

Quoting hugss:

Laundry, house stuff & walking later ;)

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I called my OB to get my progesterone tested since I got a bfp Friday & have had low progesterone in the past. No one called back, though so I have to call again in the morning. Grrrr

Went to a fellow preschool mom's Mary Kay party, volunteered in preschool, babysat another preschool student for the 45 minutes between the end of preschool & his mom being done working, did a little grocery shopping, babysat for a friend while she attempted to sign the papers finalizing her divorce (her ex was a jerk so now they go to court), went to the monthly library board meeting (got elected vp), made gluten free bread, an egg bake & gluten free pumpkin bread (egg bake & pumpkin bread are for MOPS tomorrow) & watched season 2, episode 5 of Downton Abbey w dh.

whew! I think I should go to sleep now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)