Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do You Have the Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda’s?

Posted by   + Show Post

As we get older we often look back at all the things we could have done but never got around to.

Are you living the life you dreamed about as a kid? Do you live with regrets or have you just changed your dreams to suit the life you have?

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (151-159):
carol517
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:42 AM
just so so
MomRocs1102
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM
hell no, dont get me wrong im happy with my dh and kids but as for school and career nope
Kalic0
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM
As a kid I did want to be a singer (though, the only "talent" show on TV was the Gong Show). I actually didn't suck either. I sang solos and choir and won state level singing competitions. However, for a variety of reasons I decided not to pursue it as a career, and I don't regret it.
busymommy23
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Joanie you hit the nail on the head for sure.......You are awesome :)
Sisteract
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I have a good life.
Sisteract
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Pretty much, only better.
kyledavidsmom
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I am living some of what I dreames as a kid. I do live with regrets everday of my life. But I also have changed things and have new dreams as a adult.

Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I have always wanted to own my own farm or at least a home with 1 or 2 horses in it :)
jconney80
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I'm definitely in a totally different place but there were a lot of things I didn't know back then! Now my life has changed drastically but I'm sure it's for the best

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN