Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Thursday 1/17?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 12 Replies

How was your day? What did you do?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Mine was okay. Been around the house tried to motivate myself into some cleaning and laundry today but didn't do much. Did the clean the guest bathroom. Getting ready to head out for my daughter's first karate class. She did tiny tigers and is moving up to white belts class. Then we'll pick up pizza from papa john's which is next door for supper. Y'all have a great evening.

babygomez
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:01 PM

So far the kids and I went to pick up a few things at the grocery store, stopped at a playground on our way back home (it's gorgeous out!!), now we're home relaxing eating some snacks.

Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:35 PM

It's been a rather stressful day today trying to deal with my dad and what feelings I have going on right now etc. I have come to some answers thanks to people helping me talk it out.

I also got a $25.00 gift card for the wellness survey I took for work and my Boss came in and gave us some really cool gifts Belated Christmas presents and my BFF from here sent me a package for a belated Christmas she didn't have the money to send out things at Christmas and it didn't bother me at all not to get anything and I told her that but she did anyway. And I get to go out for Prime Rib tonight and it's nothing special either. Woot Woot Me!

wandep
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM

It has turned cold here in Florida very windy today too..the cold front got here today. It had been in the 80s before today. lol

Quoting babygomez:

So far the kids and I went to pick up a few things at the grocery store, stopped at a playground on our way back home (it's gorgeous out!!), now we're home relaxing eating some snacks.

wandep
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Hang in there girl. That is great that you got the gift card. 

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

It's been a rather stressful day today trying to deal with my dad and what feelings I have going on right now etc. I have come to some answers thanks to people helping me talk it out.

I also got a $25.00 gift card for the wellness survey I took for work and my Boss came in and gave us some really cool gifts Belated Christmas presents and my BFF from here sent me a package for a belated Christmas she didn't have the money to send out things at Christmas and it didn't bother me at all not to get anything and I told her that but she did anyway. And I get to go out for Prime Rib tonight and it's nothing special either. Woot Woot Me!

Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Mine was okay...I have been feeliing tired and munchie lately so its been a lazy day...even if I did babysit my neices for about 4 hours.

aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM

My son went to school I made a yarn wreath and we had his play group class tonight 

babygomez
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Lol I too, know all too well about surprising weather; I'm from Texas. :-P

Quoting wandep:

It has turned cold here in Florida very windy today too..the cold front got here today. It had been in the 80s before today. lol

Quoting babygomez:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:46 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Day was ok,
DH is out of town so I was lazy :)

Juniper53098
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

My daycare was full today, so busy with the kids.  The last 2 were picked up after 6 and I had a preschool meeting for DD at 6:30.  Then off to the store to pick up more veggies.  Once I got home, had to make some ghee and finish my batch of broth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement