Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Kids birthday parties

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 15 Replies
My daughter is at a birthday party right now and in an hour she has another one to go to. That's a lot for a 5 year old...but at least she will sleep like a rock tonight! She would have had three today but there are only so many hours in a day. At least I get some much needed quiet time. Have any of your kids had multiple parties in one day? Were they monsters after or nice and tired?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Juniper53098
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM

None of mine have had more than 1 in a day.

aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM

How do you get quiet time lol parties loud lol but good for you

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:48 AM
I got quiet time because I dropped my dd off at the parties, and the baby napped. It was peaceful and i didn't have to yell at one lol

Quoting aidensmomma508:

How do you get quiet time lol parties loud lol but good for you

aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Oh ok I was so confused

JennMcBride
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Ive never dealt with that but I don't think I would let my kids do that much in one day and most of our bday parties require a drive so thats alot for me too lol.

wandep
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Well, we have two coming up the same day in a few weekends but one is in a different state and that is family so we can't make our friend's birthday party. So they will be coming over this coming weekend for a playdate. :) 

emilyrosenj
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
We never accepted two for the same day.
heather4511
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Well it worked pretty well that's the first 1 was at a barn Not far from our house. The second party was at the Aquatic Center at the high school, which is a couple houses down the block lol My daughter handled it well actually!

Quoting JennMcBride:

Ive never dealt with that but I don't think I would let my kids do that much in one day and most of our bday parties require a drive so thats alot for me too lol.

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Even if they were two different times?

Quoting emilyrosenj:

We never accepted two for the same day.
heather4511
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww that's a nice compromise! It makes things a little bit more difficult when the party's are in locations far apart. Family comes first.

Quoting wandep:

Well, we have two coming up the same day in a few weekends but one is in a different state and that is family so we can't make our friend's birthday party. So they will be coming over this coming weekend for a playdate. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)