Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Tuesday?

wandep
I luv Disney :)
Yesterday at 1:30 PM
Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

What's on your agenda for today? :) Happy Tuesday!!!

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wandep
I luv Disney :)
Yesterday at 1:30 PM
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Today is our busy day...Taking the kids to school, working out at Curves today is zumba day!! :) Then I'm meeting a friend for lunch. We're going to discuss lowering our grocery bill. :) She saves between 60 and 70 dollars a month. SO can't wait to hear her tips. Then this afternoon we'll be going to music and karate lessons. Y'all have a great day!

aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM

It snowed last night but no delay here so aiden my son is off to school, I have to clean a bit, no major plans for tonight.  Prolly stay in though it's cold brrrr 20 degrees

emilyrosenj
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Work, then I have to take my daughter to the Y for leader's club.  Then she has to speak at the boro council meeting about her after school program... Long day today!

emilyrosenj
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

It snowed here too, about an inch or so... we didn't have a delay either.  We are supposed to have more snow on Friday.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

It snowed last night but no delay here so aiden my son is off to school, I have to clean a bit, no major plans for tonight.  Prolly stay in though it's cold brrrr 20 degrees

Margaret

Juniper53098
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM

2 kids in daycare today.  DS has OT after school.  Making a new batch of bone broth.  I should bake another loaf of bread, but I may wait until tomorrow.

momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Did a couple loads of dishes and laundry.My roast and veggies is cooking.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Just some house work & decluttering :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)