Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Just for Fun: What bill do you hate paying the most?

Posted by   + Show Post

credit card

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Probably the credit card one ::sigh::

Olivia11812
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
My husbands student loan even though he pays it, it makes me sad how much you have to pay for an education ugh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Cable

happymommy1105
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM
All of them
marilove129
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Cable bill my sons always add these damm paperview...and dont say anything til the last minute.shushh!! :o
heather4511
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Me too, because I hate to even see that I have a balance. haha

Quoting babygomez:

The one credit card I have. It's really the only one I hate to pay.

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Isnt that something? Cant get anywhere without a decent education, but then you end up in so much debt and it takes forever to get ahead. :[

Quoting Olivia11812:

My husbands student loan even though he pays it, it makes me sad how much you have to pay for an education ugh

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

The phone bill. Those companies charge you a ridiculous amount for what you get. 

Olivia11812
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Yea it's awful he still has $18,000 and he's not even using his degree right now because he has a job that's paying better then the job he went to school for!! So sad

Quoting heather4511:

Isnt that something? Cant get anywhere without a decent education, but then you end up in so much debt and it takes forever to get ahead. :[

Quoting Olivia11812:

heather4511
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Oh wow. Seriously?! That stinks. Then what is the point of going to school, right?

Quoting Olivia11812:

Yea it's awful he still has $18,000 and he's not even using his degree right now because he has a job that's paying better then the job he went to school for!! So sad

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting Olivia11812:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN