Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Just for Fun: What bill do you hate paying the most?

Posted by   + Show Post

credit card

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Replies (21-30):
Olivia11812
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:05 PM
That's what I said!!! I wanted to go back to school but I am so turned off by how much money it would cost and plus I'm a new mom and I love spending all my time home with her and I'm getting ready to go back to work so I don't want to loose any more time with her hehe!!!

Quoting heather4511:

Oh wow. Seriously?! That stinks. Then what is the point of going to school, right?

Quoting Olivia11812:

Yea it's awful he still has $18,000 and he's not even using his degree right now because he has a job that's paying better then the job he went to school for!! So sad

Quoting heather4511:

Isnt that something? Cant get anywhere without a decent education, but then you end up in so much debt and it takes forever to get ahead. :[

Quoting Olivia11812:

My husbands student loan even though he pays it, it makes me sad how much you have to pay for an education ugh

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Yes!! It is the worst this time of year!

Quoting JennMcBride:

Electric!
abra
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:21 PM
My hubby got his degree and taught for several years before we realized that his career wasn't going to support a family our size. So he is back in school going for another degree while we have 4 kids! WEEEEE! Nothing like piling up school debt as soon as you paid off the last one!

Quoting Olivia11812:

That's what I said!!! I wanted to go back to school but I am so turned off by how much money it would cost and plus I'm a new mom and I love spending all my time home with her and I'm getting ready to go back to work so I don't want to loose any more time with her hehe!!!

Quoting heather4511:

Oh wow. Seriously?! That stinks. Then what is the point of going to school, right?

Quoting Olivia11812:

Yea it's awful he still has $18,000 and he's not even using his degree right now because he has a job that's paying better then the job he went to school for!! So sad

Quoting heather4511:

Isnt that something? Cant get anywhere without a decent education, but then you end up in so much debt and it takes forever to get ahead. :[

Quoting Olivia11812:

My husbands student loan even though he pays it, it makes me sad how much you have to pay for an education ugh

Olivia11812
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM
It's just so sad how much it cost!!! Wow four kids aside from the amount of money it cost four kids is a lot of work cuddos to you guys!!! I always said I wanted four kids and I just had my first and not sure I could handle four lol I def want one more but not sure if I still want four lol

Quoting abra:

My hubby got his degree and taught for several years before we realized that his career wasn't going to support a family our size. So he is back in school going for another degree while we have 4 kids! WEEEEE! Nothing like piling up school debt as soon as you paid off the last one!

Quoting Olivia11812:

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting Olivia11812:

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting Olivia11812:

abra
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Four is a lot of fun. Plus, God blessed us with 2 girls and 2 boys so it's all nice and even. :-) 

It's just so sad how much it cost!!! Wow four kids aside from the amount of money it cost four kids is a lot of work cuddos to you guys!!! I always said I wanted four kids and I just had my first and not sure I could handle four lol I def want one more but not sure if I still want four lol

Quoting abra:

Quoting Olivia11812:

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting Olivia11812:

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting Olivia11812:

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

Olivia11812
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:47 PM
That's so awesome!! Happy for you guys :)

Quoting abra:

Four is a lot of fun. Plus, God blessed us with 2 girls and 2 boys so it's all nice and even. :-) 

Quoting abra:

Quoting Olivia11812:

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting Olivia11812:

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting Olivia11812:

mamavalor
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM

The real estate one because I have to write two checks...one for our house and one for my parents' house.

amsp259
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:39 PM
STUDENT LOANS!!!! If I could do it all over I would have NEVER gone! And would have gotten a boob job!!!'nn
JoyfulinSD
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Electrical, I get billed $50 for a user fee even if I don't use 1 KW of power.
Olivia11812
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Quoting abra:

There beautiful good job mom and dad ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN