Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

crochet letter wall hanging

Posted by   + Show Post
This is gonna be part of my new nursery line I'm gonna be doing. I will have everything available separately or as a set. I'm.gonna be doing different colors and themes. IE: owls, monkeys, elephants, automobiles, whales, flowers, butterflies, ect.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Replies (41-49):
happymommy1105
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Can you make the letters in a blanket?

Like have a blanket with a big B or N?

Cause those would be the letters I needed for my boys.....I think it would make a super great Christmas gift for them!!!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Thank you :)

Quoting happymommy1105:

Very very cute!!
Trixi.VonLace
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Huum, I could make a plain crochet blanket in a solid color and then stitch the letter onto it. The blanket would have to be atleast 5ftx5ft to keep the letter this size though.

Quoting happymommy1105:

Cause those would be the letters I needed for my boys.....I think it would make a super great Christmas gift for them!!!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Very very cute!!
wintersdaughter
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Very cute
happymommy1105
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Hmmm, the letter wouldn't need to be huge

Just big enough to curl up and use to watch movies with.

My oldest is 7 if that gives you a size reference. he wears size 8 clothes......Im terrible at math.....sorry

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Huum, I could make a plain crochet blanket in a solid color and then stitch the letter onto it. The blanket would have to be atleast 5ftx5ft to keep the letter this size though.

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Very very cute!!
Trixi.VonLace
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I think between 4 and 5 ft would be perfect for that. The blankets I made my kids were about that size and they carried then around everywhere lol! Now they use then as snuggle blankets when watching tv.

Quoting happymommy1105:

My oldest is 7 if that gives you a size reference. he wears size 8 clothes......Im terrible at math.....sorry

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Very very cute!!
Trixi.VonLace
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Quoting wintersdaughter:

Very cute
happymommy1105
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Hmmmm.......if you can put a price on that....for 2.....that would be amazing. I really would love to be able to give my boys something hand made esp for them for Christmas.

I'm such a cheesy mom.....I know!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I think between 4 and 5 ft would be perfect for that. The blankets I made my kids were about that size and they carried then around everywhere lol! Now they use then as snuggle blankets when watching tv.

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Very very cute!!
Trixi.VonLace
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Sure, I will figure it out and get back to you.

It's ok, I'm cheesy too lol!!!! I do handmade stuff for mine every chance I get.

Quoting happymommy1105:

Hmmmm.......if you can put a price on that....for 2.....that would be amazing. I really would love to be able to give my boys something hand made esp for them for Christmas.

I'm such a cheesy mom.....I know!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting happymommy1105:

Very very cute!!
aneela
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:25 PM

very nice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)