Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Replies (141-150):
aneela
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM

welcome to the group!!

Quoting katvixenstar:

Hi! I'm Cassandra (cassie) i'm 26 and a mom of a 3.5 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. I've been with their father for 10 years. :)
I'm also a housekeeper at a hotel. I am excited to get to know the ladies in this group! :)

aneela
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome to the group!!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Hello! My name is Angela. I'm a SAHM of 3 kids. I'm 27 years old. We live in North Carolina.

aneela

welcome to the group!!

Quoting pittymama:

hi i'm holly and i'm 24. i live in phoenix with my husband, daughter and 2 dogs. 

aneela

welcome to the group!!

Quoting Janet:

Hi, I'm Janet. I am raising two of my grandsons ages 7 and 9. I have been raising kids for 33 years now!

aneela
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM

welcome to the group!!

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

Hi

I am Tara I am a sahm to 4 kids. They are 12, 11, 8, and 7. We live in West Valley City, Utah

IncognitoOne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Thank you

Quoting aneela:

welcome to the group!!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Hello! My name is Angela. I'm a SAHM of 3 kids. I'm 27 years old. We live in North Carolina.

aneela
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:55 AM

this is a fun group and i hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! :)

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Thank you

Quoting aneela:

welcome to the group!!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Lol, thanks! :D

Quoting aneela:

welcome to the group!!

Quoting katvixenstar:

Hi! I'm Cassandra (cassie) i'm 26 and a mom of a 3.5 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. I've been with their father for 10 years. :)

I'm also a housekeeper at a hotel. I am excited to get to know the ladies in this group! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katvixenstar

Quoting aneela:

welcome to the group!!

Quoting katvixenstar:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katvixenstar

Quoting aneela:

welcome to the group!!

Quoting katvixenstar:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)