Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Mad Life!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Replies (161-170):
kyona_malone
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Lol awww that's cute! I know PJ too but hmmmmmm not quite sure what it stands for....

Quoting katvixenstar:

My DJ is Dennis Joseph. :) the Joseph is for his dad. Our son is Paul Joseph, but we don't call him PJ lol

Quoting kyona_malone:

So funny, we know so many Djs and Cjs :) My son's name is Daryl jr.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Hi Kyona, welcome to the group! :)

My boyfriend's name is DJ! What is your DJ's full name?

Quoting kyona_malone:

Hi I'm Kyona, married to DH Daryl. we have 2 children Dj(9) and Samayia(8). Nice to meet you all! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VanessaH2
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I know have I have a crazy life so hearing others stories and just getting advice and pointers sounds great to me!

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Welcome to the group :)

Quoting VanessaH2:

Hi! I know have I have a crazy life so hearing others stories and just getting advice and pointers sounds great to me!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanessaH2
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Thank you!!

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.

Quoting VanessaH2:

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Welcome everyone!

Hi_Rae
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Hi all! Im Rachel, Im a 22 year old part time working mom with a funny, adventerous 1 year old boy named Dexter Duke
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Khelsea. I just joined this group but have been on CM since December 2011 when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. She is 8 months old now and her name is Peyton.

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:22 PM

hi rachel, welcome to the group! what kind of work do you do? i love your son's name!

Quoting Hi_Rae:

Hi all! Im Rachel, Im a 22 year old part time working mom with a funny, adventerous 1 year old boy named Dexter Duke

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

hi! welcome to the group :)

Quoting k9l1c5:

Hello everyone! My name is Khelsea. I just joined this group but have been on CM since December 2011 when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. She is 8 months old now and her name is Peyton.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)