Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

****february random thoughts/comments*****

Posted by   + Show Post
Put em here ladies! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Replies (41-50):
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Joann fabrics was mobbed today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Took me over an hour to get fabric cut and check out...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Today would have been my dad's 72nd birthday.  I miss him still.  Everyone says I'm just like him from looks to attitude and that makes me feel good but boy would I love to sit down and just talk to him again.  One day though, right?   :)

kmqw229
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I'm sorry :(

Quoting louannwilkins:

Today would have been my dad's 72nd birthday.  I miss him still.  Everyone says I'm just like him from looks to attitude and that makes me feel good but boy would I love to sit down and just talk to him again.  One day though, right?   :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:51 PM
I am so tired tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Thank you....it's just been an emotional day.  It does get easier I guess but you never forget.  :)

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting louannwilkins:

kmqw229
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I need to stop at the store tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I bet. Did you do anything to celebrate?

Quoting louannwilkins:

Thank you....it's just been an emotional day.  It does get easier I guess but you never forget.  :)

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting louannwilkins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM

No not really but me and my family were laughing earlier and sharing funny stories about him and things he would do etc....My dad was the type to be very upfront and straight forward about things but he always did it with a huge smile and a good attitude.  He could be so funny too and that's what we all talked about today. 

Quoting kmqw229:

I bet. Did you do anything to celebrate?

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting louannwilkins:

lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I woke up with a massive headache this morning =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN