Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Is there something bothering you?

Something on your mind/chest that you need to get off?

Leave it right here in this post 

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (41-45):
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I would be freaking out too.  Are you preggers?  I guess I didn't understand when you said they will be taking baby.  Wish you the best test results. 

Quoting PEEK05:

Yes I'm still waiting for my cholestasis results!! I am freaking out because if they are elevated, then they are taking baby TODAY.  It's been over 24 hours and the results are still processing!!!

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Well....I could use some more money like most people....

PEEK05
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Yes, I am 38 weeks pregnant. :)

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I would be freaking out too.  Are you preggers?  I guess I didn't understand when you said they will be taking baby.  Wish you the best test results. 

Quoting PEEK05:

Yes I'm still waiting for my cholestasis results!! I am freaking out because if they are elevated, then they are taking baby TODAY.  It's been over 24 hours and the results are still processing!!!

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Oh goodness.  Well I am glad you are 38 weeks.  I thought you were like were a new preggers like 10-20 weeks and was thinking on my how awful.  Still hoping and praying everything works out for the best.

Quoting PEEK05:

Yes, I am 38 weeks pregnant. :)

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Quoting PEEK05:

happymommy1105
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:58 PM
I hate the man who lives below me.

I want to scream at him and cuss him out gAhe needs to mind his own damn usiness
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN