Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

just dont understand

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
So some of you read my help and help 2 post, I took your advice and I moved to my ex s/o house on Monday..I've been a little depressed the whole thing has been a emotional roller coaster..any ways I call my mom today to see how they were doing and my boys miss them..mom said we could come back home that no one told us we had to leave so I tell your right you didn't but I can't take the arguing anymore..my mom said well no one was arguing anyways..I just got off phone with her and she was rude the whole conversation..I don't understand why she is so rude to me and treats me this way she don't treat my brothers or sister this way...she wants me and boys to come home but she has no respect for me..sorry had to vent she really upset me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM
I think you posted this twice. I replied to your other post. She loves you and wants you to know she's there for you if you need somewhere to go with your kids. Not everyone has that, so you are lucky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cristalf060812
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
For some reason it posted twice sorry...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I am so sorry this is happening.I wish there was something I could say.I would just try to get along.I lost my Mom last year and trust meit is so hard not having her here.

happymommy1105
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:26 PM

argh.  that has to be really really frustrating! I can't imagine.  

I can't live with my mom cause she will make me nuts!

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM
I'm sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I'm sorry =(

aneela
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM

so sorry she is being like that *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)