Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Going off of the current Mad Life episode, what does your child hope to be when they grow up?

Posted by   + Show Post

Going off of the current Mad Life episode, what does your child hope to be when they grow up?

Or, if your child is already adult age, do you remember what they wanted to be as a youngster? 

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Replies (11-19):
aneela
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM

my son wants to be a scientist

nmom2002
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Meam444, Your oldest should read Kid Docs (by Jenny Lynne). It will give her a great idea of what it's like to be a doctor!

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Research veteranarian.

MamaMandee
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Oldest(14) - Child psyc dr & a famous singer
Middle(9) - youtube famous & video game maker
Youngest(5) - actress, singer, dancer & to be on the Disney channel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM

mine wants to be a scientist or inventor of some sort

lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM

My dd wants to be a teacher at the moment.  

hollydaze1974
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM
My 13 yr old didn't know for a long time, we knew it would be an engineer , mechanical, computer, or something... Sure enough.... He wants to work for Lego . He either wants to design Lego kits ( requires an engineering degree and creativity almost like an architect ) or a builder and a Legoland ( also requires engineering and creativity ) I really don't seeing him changing his mind.. Even his aptitude test scored high on "engineer based jobs"

I can only assume my toddler is going to grow up to be the Tasmanian Devil .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

My 6 yo DS wants to be a northern CA firefighter.  He started saying that after our trip to San Jose.  He seems to think they have a greater need for firefighters, or its more fun to be a fire fighter there, than here in MN! lol

My 4 yo DS wants to be an astronaut.  He tells me that when he's an astronaut, his wife will give me a new baby (since he won't be my baby anymore once he's an astronaut).

RobynS
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM

DS wants to be: fireman (in Mexico, b/c I used to live there), a storm chaser, and an entimologist

DD wants to be (and I quote): a doctor and 2 basketball players! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)