Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

personal question possibly tmi

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

Okay when I had my first son I was very young (20) and was single.  SO,  sex wasn't even on the radar for me.  

This time, BF and I STILL haven't had sex.  Our son will be 3 months old in 2 days.  We didn't have sex for the last few months of my pregnancy because I was so sick.  Matter of fact, we only had sex maybe 5 times the whole time I was preggo.  

I want to do it again really badly.  He keeps putting it off.  

Now to be fair, we are super busy/stressed.  The baby has RSV, my older son has an ear infection from hell that won't go away and his older daughter has a broken hand.  Plus, the older two are in school and have activities and such.  Plus, there is the whole everyday cooking and cleaning.  And I haven't returned to work yet (cause we can't get the kids well enough for me to start needing to take time off as soon as I go back)......so money is tight.  

I know he is stressed and so am I.  But the more stressed I am the more I want to do it.  The more stressed he is- the less interested he is.  I'm dying.

How long did it take ya'll to return to your sex lives after baby?

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM
We were back within a month or just a little over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
I luv Disney :)
Yesterday at 1:30 PM
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I don't remember that far back. LOL 

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM

We couldn't even wait the 6 weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)