Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

wknd plans 2/9-10

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 20 Replies
Any plans this wknd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM
We are snowed in for today..not sure about the rest of the wknd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM

We have a mardi gras festival at my old church whch we are going too...so excited!  It is huge and always a lot of fun!  Then, I think we are just hanging out with friends and family.

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Sounds like fun!

Quoting meam4444:

We have a mardi gras festival at my old church whch we are going too...so excited!  It is huge and always a lot of fun!  Then, I think we are just hanging out with friends and family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I am going to take the girls to town to the museum at Ft. Caspar where we will make "old fashioned valentines" at their free workshop :).

kmqw229
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I worked this morning, then went to the grocery store. Tonight we are doing pizza & movie night. Tomorrow my hubby is going to NY for a work trip - weather permitting!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Shopping

wandep
Please join my group Cleaning the Flylady Way. We'd love to have you! :)
Yesterday at 3:42 PM
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM

We had my daughter's birthday party here at the house. We had a great time with lots of family and friends. We had 16 kids total show up. Now we're relaxing and I am trying to clean up and do some laundry.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I'm pet sitting from today until the 18th.  I pet sit for this family all the time.  I LOVE their dogs.  They're like my own really.  lol  I'm going to dinner with a friend and then not sure.  Tomorrow will be church, the gym and then back here I guess.  I still go to work when I pet sit so it's just extra money and help a lot!!  lol  :)

wandep
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

how much snow did you get?

Quoting lillucky8:

We are snowed in for today..not sure about the rest of the wknd.

wandep
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM

that is great

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm pet sitting from today until the 18th.  I pet sit for this family all the time.  I LOVE their dogs.  They're like my own really.  lol  I'm going to dinner with a friend and then not sure.  Tomorrow will be church, the gym and then back here I guess.  I still go to work when I pet sit so it's just extra money and help a lot!!  lol  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)