Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Valentine's Dinner In or Out?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM
  • 21 Replies

What are you doing tonight for dinner? Where will you be eating out if your going out? What's on the menu if you are eating at home?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM

We're eating out....we'll have the kids with us so it's a Taco Bell kinda night. :)

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Im not sure what im cooking yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

We'll stay in.  Not sure about the menu yet.

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Valentine's Day is a family event for us.  We will be eating at home and celebrating with our kids.  My DH and I would both rather spend an evening out when there aren't two hour lines and sold out movies.  The two inches of snow on the ground (and what is still coming down) reinforced that decision since we live 50 miles from town.

wandep
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I would be staying home too. We are going cheap and eating at Taco Bell. I doubt they will be busy. LOL

Quoting TigerofMu:

Valentine's Day is a family event for us.  We will be eating at home and celebrating with our kids.  My DH and I would both rather spend an evening out when there aren't two hour lines and sold out movies.  The two inches of snow on the ground (and what is still coming down) reinforced that decision since we live 50 miles from town.

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I have no clue.  At first I was going to cook a nice dinner, but then I did a nice dinner last night, so don't know if I will want to tonight.  I'm thinking we will order, but what I have no clue.  Kind of feeling Jimmy Johns for some reason. 

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

We will be eating in.

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM

mmm Jimmy Johns

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I have no clue.  At first I was going to cook a nice dinner, but then I did a nice dinner last night, so don't know if I will want to tonight.  I'm thinking we will order, but what I have no clue.  Kind of feeling Jimmy Johns for some reason. 

gmadiane
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:14 AM

dh and I are both sick so we will be in for sure no clue what we will be eating

kmqw229
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Staying in & babysitting.

Making heart shaped grilled cheeses!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)