Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do you clip coupons?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you clip coupons?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
ceciliam
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I do but only for things I actually use.

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I wish I had a coupon club in my area...how cool!

Quoting IloveElephants:

I do and I belong to a coupon club.  I'm not into the "extreme couponing", I just like to get the best deals.  I do save hundreds of dollars each month.  I think the common misconception is that "there aren't coupons for the stuff I use".  With the internet there are usually coupons for everything.

Grocery stores sales are cyclical.  For example March is frozen food month, spring is cleaning supplies, fall is baking supplies, May is condiments etc.  So if you stock up for the year during those periods, you can save a ton of money.  Plus coupons don't expire right away, so I file them and clip them when I need them.  I usually  save between 60-80% at the grocery store.

With coupon clubs other people share the deals they get as well.  I've received a couple of free magazine subscriptions (Martha Stewart & Shape).  I love coupons!

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I do!

sukainah
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I used to a lot more, now I've been neglecting it. I used to get into that extreme couponing and really got some great deals.

nngmommy83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:55 PM

yes I do! every sunday =)

BabyTeki
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I used to. I need to start again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I try. I am not very good at it . lol

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Only for things I use.

IloveElephants
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I just got 3 Bounty paper towels and 6 Angel Soft bathroom tissue for free!  I will be going to the store this weekend and getting Chobani Greek yogurt for free and Carefree Liners for free.  There is GM and Kellogg's cereal for only .99 cents each as well.

Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Yes, I have slacked though recently but I need to start again. I used to save ALOT of money doing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement