Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Sunday Weather Check

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 12 Replies

Woke up to 33 degrees at 5 a m this morning, only 39 right now, this is a big deal for me because I live in Florida and I am visiting Georgia and freezing to death, lol

How is the weather where you are?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM

56 degrees high for today in Florida. :)

wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Where do you live in Florida and where in Georgia are you visiting? I live in Tallahassee, FL and I'm from Bainbridge, GA.

Quoting gmadiane:

Woke up to 33 degrees at 5 a m this morning, only 39 right now, this is a big deal for me because I live in Florida and I am visiting Georgia and freezing to death, lol

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Wow! So nice and balmy!

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Here in NC it's cold and very windy!!  We had some snow yesterday.  We don't normally get much here.  It's in the 30's too.  Brrrr.....  lol

wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

Here in NC it's cold and very windy!!  We had some snow yesterday.  We don't normally get much here.  It's in the 30's too.  Brrrr.....  lol

What is it like in NC during the end of March?

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM

34 degrees..it was kind of windy today making it seem colder

blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
41 degrees here in ND. Sunny and nice. Suppose to be getting 20 to 35 below zero Monday night until Wednesday morning. I hate winter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

It depends but normally it's still pretty cool.  Maybe upper 50's and lower 60's.  Sometimes it's warmer....you just never know here.  lol

Quoting wandep:

Quoting louannwilkins:

What is it like in NC during the end of March?

gmadiane
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in Orlando and visiting Valdosta

Quoting wandep:

Where do you live in Florida and where in Georgia are you visiting? I live in Tallahassee, FL and I'm from Bainbridge, GA.

Quoting gmadiane:

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM

It was cold all day long on Sunday. It was also overcast most of the day. Looked like it was either going to snow or rain all day long. Temp wise it would have been snow, but we didn't get anything.

Today is no better.

Son has off school today then goes on tuesday and I think wednesday to make up for other days that he missed.

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement