Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

St Patrick's Day?

Posted by   + Show Post

Is coming up! Do you decorate your home? If so would love to see some pictures. :) I need ideas.

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Replies (11-18):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I don't decorate. When is it? I do like to make different foods at that time though.

wedding countdown

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM

bump

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM

March 17

Quoting Basherte:

I don't decorate. When is it? I do like to make different foods at that time though.

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Not really, we usually just do window stickies

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Oh. Thank you so much. That will give me plenty of time to get a few recipes together to make a few dishes for that day. 

I like to make them green. Unfortunately, my son won't like that so his food will look the same as always. It'll be me and DH's meals that will be mostly green. 

I will also make some cookies and or some cup cakes that are mostly green. My son should be okay with that. He knows that cup cakes and cookies come in all sorts of colors. Where as his eggs are supposed to be a light yellow instead of a green.

Quoting meam4444:

March 17

Quoting Basherte:

wedding countdown

wintersdaughter
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM
I want to decorate, but l'll most likely be in the hospital (I'm being induced on the 15th), so I think we'll just have Easter things out early
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM

No we don't do anything. 

4kidz916
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I don't decorate for St. Patrick's day other than a small garden flag that I put out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)