Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Envy

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 40 Replies

Are you envious of others? Why?

simple frown

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM

no I think envy is pointless, be happy for what you have

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Oh sometimes when the "Keeping up with the JOnes's" bug bites, but I try to steer clear.

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

No I can't say that I'am.  I'm always happy for anyone to do well.  That doesn't mean that I don't sometimes wish for things for myself but I don't feel envious of the ones who have more or do more. 

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope--I am happy for others and their successes just like I would want the same for me.

nngmommy83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Sometimes but not really, I'm usually very happy for others

abecee
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I'm envious more than I would admit to being in real life.  I just get tired of all the struggles and yet I know that many have more struggles then I do.

wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:10 PM

This :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

No I can't say that I'am.  I'm always happy for anyone to do well.  That doesn't mean that I don't sometimes wish for things for myself but I don't feel envious of the ones who have more or do more. 

cara124
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I'm not envious for myself but sometimes I wish I could give my kids more of the cool things their friends have....

cara124
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I get this way when I can't give my kids the " latest" something they have really been wanting... I have to remind myself that my kids are lucky to have what they have when other kids sometime have no home or food...

Quoting abecee:

I'm envious more than I would admit to being in real life.  I just get tired of all the struggles and yet I know that many have more struggles then I do.

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:50 AM
This

Quoting nngmommy83:

Sometimes but not really, I'm usually very happy for others

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement